Main location is the Delray office, however, open to alternative meeting location by Appointment
Dedicated Delray Beach Attorney Resolves Sensitive Domestic Issues
Experienced Florida lawyer handles a wide range of complex family law matters
Legal disputes that involve your family can be extremely emotional. At Daniel M. IFill, P.A. in Delray Beach, I represent clients throughout Southeast Florida in a variety of family law matters and am committed to finding fair and appropriate outcomes. Whether you are seeking divorce, a modification of an existing child support order or you are trying to establish paternity, I will determine the best legal options and ensure you have the information you need to make sound decisions.
Knowledgeable advocate provides effective and reliable representation to South Florida residents
I understand how overwhelming and stressful family law issues can be and offer consistent and attentive representation to Southeast Florida residents in the following matters:
- Divorce — Whether you are pursuing a contested or uncontested divorce, I work with you on matters such as equitable distribution of property and help draft prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. I will develop creative solutions to address your unique situation.
- Child support — Each parent should support their child, even after their marriage ends. I help both paying spouses and those receiving child support payments reach an agreeable and fair outcome. I also help those looking to establish legal paternity so that they can receive payment from the child’s father.
- Child custody — Few issues are as complicated and emotional as child custody, and I use all available legal options to protect parental rights so that you can maintain a meaningful relationship with your son or daughter.
- Defending against domestic violence orders — Accusations of violence by a family member can greatly impact your legal rights and prevent you from returning home or seeing your kids. I am adept at defending against domestic violence orders and will strongly contest any claims against you.
- Modification orders — When circumstances change, modification orders may be necessary to shift child support or child custody responsibilities, and I will determine if this step is appropriate in your case.
I will strongly advocate for your interests and actively seek a good solution to your legal issues.
Contact a professional Florida law firm to schedule a free initial consultation
At Daniel M. IFill, P.A., I represent clients throughout Southeast Florida in many types of family law cases. Call 561-737-5900 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation at my main Delray Beach office. Consultations at alternative locations are available by appointment.